Punk Portál >> Fórum >> Összes téma >> In English
Bejelentkezés - Regisztráció - Elfelejtett jelszó - Segítség
Don't speak Hungarian? Try this!

© xStephanxválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-06-20 11:53:06 (16)
Some bad news to anounce:
We had to cancel the date for the ConformityKillsFestival due to some internal probs. BUT this festival will take place on another date, which we will anounce as soon as it´s fixed.

X

© xStephanxválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-06-16 15:39:26 (15)
Cheap drinks mean about 2€ (what is really cheap for austria) for a drink.

The Line-Up isn't absolutely fixed yet, but I'll post it here as soon as it is.

X

© kkkkkválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-06-14 12:53:47 (14)
:)
[előzmény (13)]

© Drizztválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-06-14 12:35:07 (13)
And what does cheap drinks mean?
[előzmény (11)]

© kkkkkválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-06-13 21:36:30 (12)
5€ is really cheap... I'm curious about the programme.:)
[előzmény (11)]

© xStephanxválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-06-13 19:37:26 (11)
No, unfortunately not at all.
The CKF will only take place at one evening (the 29th uf July this year) and will feature less bands than the freefest. BUT: As it is kind of a prestige thing for our label, it is real cheap (5 € entry), the drinks are cheap and we give our best to make it the best festival for every visitor.
I was talking to Mezö last saturday and he suggested the ckf to become the sister-festival of the freefest, so maybe you will soon be hearing something about it ;-)

Has anyone of you been to the darkest hour concert in Oberwart (Felsöör) on Monday? It was helluva great, I can tell you!

X

© kkkkkválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-06-13 13:09:06 (10)
is this festival going to be similar to free fest?
[előzmény (9)]

© xStephanxválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-06-09 16:22:42 (9)
By the way:
We're looking forward to a small festival, the (almost) anual ConformityKillsFestival. It takes place in Siebenhirten, north of vienna. Semmi Komoly will be one of the bands performing there. Take a look on the festival's website www.hammocktreerecords.com/ckf Infos about the Festival will be on there soon!
X

© válasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-06-07 14:43:25 (8)
disz iz ö biginig of bjutiful frendsip

© Chrisaválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-06-07 14:36:13 (7)
Let's go.....
I'm in!!! =)

© xStephanxválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-06-06 09:51:23 (6)
The people, places and bands I have allready experienced (which where mainly in or somewhere around budapest) where just friendly, seemed to be united and where good friends with each other, and this is what makes a scene in my opinion. So I wouldn't say that there's no scene at all! And that it's possible to organize something like the FreeFest speaks more for this scene than anything else. In Austria it wouldn't be possible to get a Fest like this started!

© kalozválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-06-06 09:17:26 (5)
Hmm, what do you find interesting about the hungarian scene? According to some people (on this board too), there isn't really a hungarian punk/hc scene.
But I agreee, Free Fest really is the best hungarian summer festival and I'm looking forward to it, we'll be opening the whole party thursday at twelve :-D. Hey, I'm actually counting days until then, now only 86 days left :-)
[előzmény (1)]

© KajbaszXXXválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-06-05 23:16:44 (4)
Sorry, bad english. xGERMANxEDGEx

© válasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-06-05 22:52:41 (3)
and of course you are an idiot loser.
[előzmény (2)]

© válasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-06-05 22:16:00 (2)
My english is (ööö) terrible :D

© xStephanxválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-06-04 13:01:43 (1)
Hi!

Thanks for opening this for me, dan!

As I work with some hungarian artists (Semmi Komoly, Buried by Time, Tes) who have become real good friends of mine, it's really bad that I don't speak hungarian. Also because I think the hungarian punk/HC scene is more than just interesting and I have allready seen a lot of really good shows in hungary.
By the way: We'll release SemmiKomoly's new album within the next few month and one of the songs is for free download at hammocktreerecords.com. So go and get it!

I'm really looking forward to the FreeFest, which is, in my opinion, the best of all hungarian Fests, presenting all the greatest hungarian bands ( and one austrian band: JM Kanes (-->www.HammockTreeRecords.com))