Punk Portál >> Fórum >> Koncertek, bulik >> Koncert-, turnészervezések
Bejelentkezés - Regisztráció - Elfelejtett jelszó - Segítség
Koncert-, turnészervezéshez segítség, kérések

Elejére << Előző < ... 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 ... > Következő >> Végére

© gatyaválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-06-13 07:46:45 (869)
hey there!
i'm sebastian, lead singer of the 6-piece french ska-punk band P.O.BOX

We are going on ourr 6th european tour this july 2006, promoting our debut full length album. We're finishing the booking of this tour, but we need some help.

We need a show in HUNGARY on july the 10th...
would that be able for you to help us out by putting on a gig? by forwarding this message to people who could help us? by giving us some contacts?

At the end of this email, you'll find a short biography, so that you know more about us.
I encourage you to check the band's websites: www.pobox-band.com
www.myspace.com/pobox
where you can download several mp3s and video clips.

The general conditions for booking P.O.BOX would be a fee of 200euros (however, this is absolutely negotiable depending on the situation) + catering for 7 people + a place to sleep for 7 people.

The tour booking process is the following:

11.07. bulgaria, sofia
12.07. romania, craiova
13.07. romania, satu mare
14.07. ukraine, kiev
15.07. ukraine, tba
16.07. russia, moscow
17.07. russia, tba
18.07. russia, st petersbourg
19.07. russia, pskov
20.07. estonia, tallin
21.07. latvia, liepaja
22.07. latvia, cesis
22.07. latvia, riga
23.07. lithuania, siauliai
24.07. lithuania, klaipeda
25.07. lithuania, vilnius
26.07. poland, szczytno
27.07. poland, tba
28.07. off
29.07. belgium, hamme
30.07. belgium. tba

We definitely hope you'll be able to do something for us, and that you would be able to put on a gig for P.O.BOX. We are dying to rock in HUNGARY as we really want to play everywhere possible, to meet new people, new cultures...
If needed, we can send a promo pack, but as you may know, stamps are overrated... So well, we can send promo packs but only to serious people willing to work with us. If you're not interested in booking the band, please do not ask for a promo pack; we know you understand that the "underground scene" is a poor one ;)

We would also appreciate any help regarding some contacts of promoters in your area.

Please, reply to this email, even with a negative answer, so that we can work the best for the band.

Thanx a lot!
Sebastian

Here is a short biography of the band, to let you know more about us:
P.O.BOX has been created in 2001, and since then the band has given more than 250 shows in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, England, Scoltand, Wales, Italy... performing on club shows but also on some of the biggest European festivals such as Dour (B), Wasted (UK), Tabuns (LV)... and sharing the stage with bands the like as Ska-P (SP), Big D & The Kids Table (USA), The Skatalites (J), The Slackers (USA), Burning Heads (F) and so on...
A first demo-cd was released in 2001, sold to 2.000 copies. A slipt-cd followed in 2002, sold once again to 2.000 copies without any distribution or label's deal. In 2004, the band signed on Winged Skull Records (L) and Power Pop Records for the release of Rock My Reality EP. This Ep has for now been sold to 3.000 copies, only on shows.
The band just recorded its debut album, at Loko Studio (F) with producer Guillaume André (Kobayes, Jetsex, Straight Away...).
They did 5 european tour in the past 3 years, and absolutely love to hit the road in order to share their music wherever they are given the possibility to.
P.O.BOX benefits of excellent criticism and is known for having an explosive stage performance.

© jebsválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-06-12 20:01:17 (868)
i write you because i need help in Hungary
again.i'm planning the european tour for Iron Batasuna(where i play drums)
and we are looking for a show in Hungary for thursday 20th july. For our
route Budapest area would be the best.

Please, could you help us with this? I really need help for this date
because it's hard to find gigs in summer and there is no much time to start
our tour.

We only need a floor to sleep, a simple vegan food and a little little
little money for gas...and really if problem is money this is not a problem
for us. We only want to play and get fun with people.

We have all the stuff including a little PA for voices and we don't have
problem another band play with all our stuff.

you can listen a little here,

http://www.myspace.com/ironbatasuna

and you can see us here,

http://www.subpowertelevision.com/SUBPOWERTV/VIDEOS/SEMANA8/IRONBATASUNA.htm

Hope you could help us with this...there is no much time to start our tour
and i'm desperated about this date in Hungary....

Thanks a lot and take care!

All the best,

Ińigoxxx
xKampsaxsquatx

ińigo etxabe

© Danválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-06-09 21:14:15 (867)
kontakt: Hugo Berends hugo kuksi setitonfire.net

Hello!

My name is Hugo Berends from the Dutch hardcoreband On Fire. I have shamelessly stolen
your e-mailadress from the internet. Sorry about that, but I’ve got a question and maybe
you can help me out.

On Fire is a hardcore-band based in the south of The Netherlands, known for their
energetic and enthusiastic stage performances! We have already played over 250 shows all
over the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and the Czech Republic with all kinds of bands, from
Slapshot to Born From Pain to Municipal Waste to Vitamin X.
Our new album ‘Truckstop Armageddon’ was released last week by The Shield Recordings.
Therefore we’d like to play as much shows as possible.
On Fire will be on tour from July 19 to July 25. We have come up with the following
schedule:

19-07-06 @ Frontline, Gent (Belgium)
20-07-06 @ AJZ Talshock, Chemnitz (Germany)
21-07-06 @ tba, Cadca (Slovakia)
22-07-06 @ ???
23-07-06 @ ???
24-07-06 @ ???
25-07-06 @ ???

As you can see we still need some help for some dates. That’s the reason why I’m sending
you this message. Can you help us out with a show in Hungary on July 22, 23or 24? We will
bring our own backline, which can also be used by other bands if necessary. We can also
provide you with tour-posters and flyers if you
like. We’ll help you out in any way we can. We just want to play our asses of in your
country!

It would be really cool if you could help us out. Let me know if you’re interested, so I
can send you a promotional package with the new album and some other stuff. Of course you
can also take a look at our website at www.setitonfire.net, where you can also listen to
some tracks from the new album. Ok, I guess that’s it for now. I hope to hear from you
soon.

Greetings,

Hugo Berends – On Fire

On Fire: www.setitonfire.net
On Fire mp3:
http://www.setitonfire.net/mp3/on_fire_-_a_matter_of_heart.mp3
The Shield Recordings: www.theshieldhardcore.com

© xzoleexválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-06-02 16:42:58 (866)
SANISICKATION www.sanisickation.com - www.myspace.com/sanisickation EUROTOUR 2006.
Sanisickation are sponsored by Deadly Blow Clothing, Eyed Suicide Clothing, Reeson Project.

Hungry for violence, the young italian metallic hardcore combo with their mcd debut "Stabbing You Sweety" are devoted to the violence of music, until the last breath.
The band borns foundamentally from the garages of Sulcis Iglesiente (CA-Italy), in the first months of 2003, place where the metal/hardcore underground scene can't see the light. Never.
"Stabbing You Sweety" combines death metal riffs, with grindcore blasts and ripping growls; recorded at Audiostudio by Marco Angioni (Chaoswave), and mixed at Fear Studio by Gabriele Ravaglia (Reprisal, Epel Duath, Slowmotion Apocalypse).
Sanisickation were reviewed very well in the better european magazines and webzines, and they were chosen as band of the month (april '06) at Noizeitalia.com
Sanisickation, after sharing a lot of stages last 3 years, will tour all the Europe and Australia next summer.

19.08 SLOVENIA w/Salvation Is Near
20.08 need help! - Hungary
21.08 need help! - Hungary
22.08 need help! - Austria/Slovakia

GENERAL DETAILS:

-Catering: 6 people (1 Vegetarian. Rider will follow along with contract)
-Accommodation: 6 people. Private as long as clean mattresses are provided. Hotel/Hostel.
Safe place, better if locked, for the van and all back line.
-Technical rider: Rider will follow. Expect the usual ...PA & lights provided by the venue/promoter.
-Promotion: Every promoter, venue will get posters, flyers, promos. No charge and free shipment.

© KajbaszXXXválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-05-31 13:38:06 (865)
Őket meglesném, hátha tolnak az elsőről is!
[előzmény (864)]

© jail breakválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-05-31 13:33:55 (864)
I DEFY

We are trying to get a few shows between August - December 2006 booked to promote our upcoming record on THORP records entitled "On The Outside".
If you are interested, please let us know. we are mainly looking for shows in nearby countries or Germany.
You can get in touch via myspace or through our booking agency MUTTIS BOOKING (www.muttis-booking.de). If you happen to be a promoter and are interested, please contact us!!!
cheers
Raoul

© fucktothemusicválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-05-31 07:06:46 (863)
fucktothemusic presents

junius 8 csütörtök @ cha cha cha margitsziget

FOOD FOR ANIMALS ( USA - COCKROCKDISCO )
BOBAKROME

mp3: http://muckamuck.com/music/mp3s/elephants.mp3

belépő: NINCS
vendéglista: SINCS
kezdés: 22.00

© Danválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-05-29 06:28:00 (862)
hallo

We are "Wazomba", in Switzerland a well known Ska Band. But not just
Ska, we also mix it with Polka, Swing, Rock Steady, Beat, Surf, Rock 'n'
Roll and more good stuff!
We did two Tours over Germany, where
the People liked our Music a lot.

Now we are planning another Tour.
So, i like to ask you, if you are interested, to do a gig with us, or
to organize something for us.

concret we need a place to play for the 7th august in budapest or
somewhere around there...

the tour dates are:

Fr, 4. August 06 Wien
Sa, 5. August 06 Gratz
So, 6. August 06 Bratislava
Mo, 7. August 06 Novi Sad
Di, 8. August 06 Beograd
Mi, 9. August 06 Sarajevo
Do, 10. August 06 Sarajevo
Fr, 11. August 06 Ljubljana
Sa, 12. August 06 Padova/ od. Milano

our homepage is: www.wazomba.ch. there you'll find some songs to listen
to, pictures.... sorry it's in
german, for questions write to: spotter kukac gmx.ch

i really hope, you have an open ear, and could do something for us!

Thanks a lot

your "wazomba big band"

Simon

© Szabbiválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-05-26 16:03:09 (861)
http://www.myspace.com/nooneschoicerock

német skatepunk, szívesen jönnének magyarországra zenélni, ha valaki felveszi velük a kapcsolatot

© Danválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-05-23 20:39:56 (860)
kontakt: MILITIA militia kuksi morda.be

Piek/MORDA overhere, how you're doing?! All ok?!

We know you book the coolest shows, and we're still in need of one, for our upcoming Euro tour.

So, right now we're booking our 5th Euro tour. Shedule's planned for SUMMER 2006. And we're in need for a show in HUNGARY, your area, on FRIDAY 07.07.2006,, somewhere in your area. Perhaps you can help us out?! Can you hook us up with a show?!

We'll provide each showbooker with 200 full colour A1 sized (big) tour posters for them to help with the promotion of the shows. We'll drive our van (5 MORDA kids + 1driver) and bring all our material. WE DON'T NEED SLEEPING PLACES

As for money, we're VERY easy to deal with. We're looking for shows on these dates (ideal dates as there's a weekend included). We just want a cool show in some small venue/pub with the local bands, would be amazing if we could work together!!

This tour is to promote our upcoming release: the re-press of our AZERION album, by Japan's Godschild Music. The Euro press is as good as sold out so Japan will do the reprint. In August 2006 we'll tour Japan for 2 weeks, and for now, here's the shedule for our Euro tour:

WEDNESDAY 28 JUNE, BELGIUM, MECHELEN

THURSDAY 29 JUNE, BELGIUM, OSTEND

FRIDAY 30 JUNE NETHERLANDS, WEINEGEM

SATURDAY 1 JULY GERMANY, RECKLINGHAUSEN

SUNDAY 2 JULY GERMANY, AACHEN

MONDAY 3 JULY POLAND POZNAN

TUESDAY 4 JULY GERMANY BERLIN

WEDNESDAY 5 JULY CHECH REPUBLIC TBC

THURSDAY 6 JULY ITLAY MILANO

FRIDAY 7 JULY HUNGARY !!!!!!!!????????????????????????,,,

SATURDAY 8 JULY AUSTRIA HARTBERG BURNING SEASON FEST

SUNDAY 8 JULY NETHERLANDS, GELEEN

Do you think you can help us out, are you willing to help us out?!

XPIEKX
TEAM MORDA
http://www.morda.be

MORDA ONLINE
http://www.morda.be (new picture section in the pipeline)
http://www.myspace.com/mordahc

MP3 "Endymion" (track of AZERION album) http://www.myspace.com/mordahc

MP3 "....Forsaken" (track of AZERION album) http://www.myspace.com/godschildmusic

MORDA LOGO http://www.eyespyrecords.com/media/logo/morda-logo1.jpg

MORDA MSN xpiekx@hotmail.com

"In my will to power life (and its aspects) Azerion was my relief...".

MORDA hails from Bruges, Belgium (H8000 area) and the band's sound is trademarked by melody, metal, mosh and pure hardcore. Most recent release is the "Azerion" album which offers 11 tracks. And with this "Azerion" album, MORDA hits hard and uncomprimising. We get guestvocals by Marcus HEAVENSHALLBURN and the 11 tracks are filled with destructive riffs, all empowered with lyrics about the daily life and how to deal with it. Reviews allover rave about the "Azerion" album and they categorise MORDA within the league of bands such as old CALIBAN, ARKANGEL, LIAR, HSB, AS I LAY DYING,... and the likes. Feel free checking some MP3 shit at the band's homepage.

Next to five European tours (next to headline tours MORDA joined ALL OUT WAR and PRO-PAIN for their Euro tours), MORDA attacks stages all over (like Goodlife Fest, Ieper Vortnvis Fest, Burning Season Fest,....). The summer of 2006 will get trademarked by a Euro and a Japan tour.

DISCOGRAPHY:

* AZERION + Bonus Tracks, Full Length, Godschild Music, 2006 (Licensed to Eye Spy)
* AZERION, Full Length, Eye Spy Records, 2005
* EIGHTY-SIX, Full Length, Genet Records, 2003
* MORDA/TRUE ILLUSION, Split CD, Burning Seasons Records, 2001
* MORDA/TRUST, Split CD, PTBL! Rcs, 2000
* MORDA appeared on compilation cd's such as: B-side of FLATCAT single, Austria BSRcs sampler, Bullet Magazine sampler, Evilfest sampler, Rise Of The Loud Era sampler, Burning Down The House sampler

© pacaválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-05-18 16:20:29 (859)
ment levél
[előzmény (857)]

© pacaválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-05-18 16:18:39 (858)
HOVAAA?! :-o rég jártam már itt, mik vannak... ;)
[előzmény (856)]

© Buster Bluesválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-05-18 15:45:25 (857)
szeged jelen.

© Danválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-05-18 15:43:36 (856)
irj a nescafe topicba!
[előzmény (855)]

© pacaválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-05-18 15:12:22 (855)
khm, szegedi kontakt? valaki? ;)

© kalozválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-05-18 13:39:30 (854)
Hoho, oket lehet bevallaljuk.
[előzmény (853)]

© SgtDválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-05-18 13:17:20 (853)
Ezt most kaptam. hátha érdekes valakinek.

Hello Friends! My name is Kramer E. Frog, Im a band member of the Israeli punk rock band, Brutal Polka. This summer we are touring Europe during July and we were wondering if you can maybe fill some holes in our route. On the 23rd and 24th of July we will be in the area of Budapest Hungary, do you think you can help us book shows on these dates? Or maybe direct us to a contact or club or pub that would be able to close a show for us on these dates?

For more info on the band and songs go here:

www.brutalpolka.com
http://www.myspace.com/brutalpolka2
http://www.purevolume.com/brutalpolka

Some details about the band:
Brutal Polka are a punkrock band from Israel combining different mainstream and traditional styles of music with hardcore such as Brutal Metal and Folk Polka. We have one studio recorded album which wed be willing to send and have been around since about the year 2002. Our recent material is crazier & more aggressive then ever! It deals mainly with the current political situation in Israel, sadly this material has not been recorded yet. For more info visit www.brutalpolka.com or contact me at krameref@hotmail.com (We have a new website that should be up soon.)

Thank you very much for your time
-KEF
www.brutalpolka.com
krameref@hotmail.com

© Fergioválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-05-17 19:15:44 (852)
Az Argetti nevű olasz zenekar koncertlehetőséget keres itthonra,aki tudna segíteni a megszervezésben ne habozzon. további info lent olvasható, holnap pedig feldobom a punkftp-re a lent említett albumot.

Hi there, here is ARGETTI from Italy. We are bands of Goodwillrecords,we play fast and melodic punk-hc like StrikeAnywhere-Lifetime-DagNasty, and we' re searching for contacts to program a tour in Hungary,Germany,Poland and after the 10th of july.
We are promoting our new album "In my shoes" and we hope to find someone could help us finding some gigs.Please for us it would be great to play in Hungary. If you want you can listen some our song in the website www.argetti.com or www.myspace/argetti. Let us know if you can help us as soon as possible writing to info@argetti.com.
Thank you, Enri & ARGETTI

© ajkakválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-05-17 13:28:51 (851)
Nagyon kedves kis zenekar, mi szívesen pengetnénk előttük...
[előzmény (849)]

© ajkakválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-05-17 13:27:28 (850)
A benzinpénz mit takar - fogalmam sincs ez mennyi Grazból...?
[előzmény (849)]

© xCsebbbxválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-05-14 14:08:52 (849)
Csabi vagyok Grác/Ausztriábol probalok magyar es osztrak zenekaroknak segiteni koncertszervezes ügyben.

Most a következö zenekarnak probalok koncerteket szerveni Magyarorszagon:

GONE ASTRAY
http://myspace.com/wearegoneastray
http://gone-astray.com/

Gone Astray dallamos punk/rock ot jatszik,”sounds like tears and dreams”, a zenekar tagjait harom lany es egy srac alkojat(ö the plague mass gitarosa is egyben). Ausztriat mar vegig koncerteztek es nagyon pozitiv vissza jelzeseket kaptak. Most keszült el a demojuk, amelyet egy cim elleneben szivesen elküldünk.

Datumok:

30 Junius Pe
01 Julius Szo

Viszik magukkal a ful backlinet amit szivesen megosztanak az elözenekarokkal.

Szeretnenk 2 bulit egyben csinalni, szoval ha tudsz valakit aki tudna csinalni meg egy koncit akkor legyszi emlitsed.

Kondiciok:
1 meleg vegan etel, 6 szemely szamara (4 + 1merches + 1roady)
Benzinpenz
Szallas lehetöseg tiszta&meleg!(attol függen hogy tovabb mennek este vagy nem)

Üdvözlet
xCsabix

© pacaválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-05-14 14:02:04 (848)
emberek! szegedi kontaktot ki tud adni?

© *Zsoleszka*válasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-05-03 15:33:37 (847)
Szépjónapot!
Finn hardcorepunk barátaink koncertlehetőséget keresnek május 14-re, vasárnapra (május 15-én Ajkán játszanak egyébiránt), aki tud segítsen, néminemű vegetárius kaja, 4 fő részére szállás és kevés benzinpénz a nagy kérés!
Valaki?
Érdeklődni: thedivisive[kukac]yahoo[pont]com
Bővebb infók:
http://www.thedivisive.com valamint: http://www.myspace.com/thedivisive

© Alphawarriorválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-04-26 22:46:31 (846)
a Circulation Record-os német COMECLOSER koncertlehetőséget keres az orzságban június 5-re vagy 6-ra.......komplett felszerelést tudnak hozni, és csupán benzinpénz kell nekik....

info, zene és kontakt:

www.myspace.com/comecloser
slepak@hard-core.pl

© wert75válasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-04-14 20:35:41 (845)
a Dredg Európába jön Júniusban, nincs esetleg esély őket idehozni?
www.myspace.com/dredg
Jun 2 - Rock Am Ring Nurburg/ Eifel
Jun 3 - Rock Im Park Nurnberg
Jun 4 - Pinkpop-Landgraaf near Heerlrn Landgraaf near Heerlen
Jun 5 - Postbanhof Berlin
Jun 6 - Zeche Bochum
Jun 7 - Markthalle Hamburg
Jun 9 - Download Festival Donington

© SgtDválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-04-12 16:30:09 (844)
ezt az üzenetet kaptam, talán tud rajtuk segíteni valaki egy-két dátummal.

hi,

my name is russ from no substance, in the UK.

we are booking a tour of europe in August this year and we want to come and play in hungary. but we do not really know anyone there.

do you think you may be able to help us out? maybe even set up a show?

we ask just for a place to stay, some food and some petrol money. no big guarantees or anything.

anything you can do to help us would be really appreciated! we're pretty lost :)

thanks for your help - russ

ps. my email is russsmith1983@hotmail.com you can contact me here!

http://www.myspace.com/nosubstance

© krsaválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-04-10 00:11:22 (843)

© xzoleexválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-04-02 20:40:05 (842)
A Fallenintoashes zenekar Majus vegere es Juniusra keres videki fellepesekhez szervezoket, kapcsolatokat. Minden segitseget szivesen veszunk.

© anotherwaytomiválasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-04-01 15:51:25 (841)
Helló! Tud valaki olcsón kisbusz bérlési lehetőséget? Április 12-23-ig kellene, Csehországig mennénk heten. Légyszi írjatok, ha tudtok ilyet, sürgős! Köszi!
email: ltomee@freemail.hu
telefon: (70) 299 01 64

© válasz erre | adatok | e-mail - 2006-03-28 20:36:10 (840)
Nagyon szépen köszönöm.Akkor ott leszek :)
PUNKS NOT DEAD!!!!!

Elejére << Előző < ... 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 ... > Következő >> Végére